APL exemptions from Part 1 MSc
Holders of Postgraduate Diplomas in Dental Implantology awarded by other providers may apply for exemptions from Part 1 of the MSc programme.
If you have already completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Implantology with another provider you may apply for exemptions from some modules of Part 1, under the Approved Prior Learning (APL) programme.
Examples of PGDip qualifactions accepted for APL exemptions in Part 1:
- Titpon Training Postgraduate Diplomas
- Smile Dental Academy PGDip
- Any EduQual accredited PGDip related to implant dentistry
- All UK university awarded Postgraduate Diplomas
- ICE PGDip in Dental Implantology
- City of London Dental School Diploma in Dental Implantology
- Royal College of Surgeons of England/Edinburgh/Glasgow/Ireland Diplomas in Dental Implantology
This list is not exhaustive. We will consider any postgraduate diploma awarded within the previous 5 years.
Procedure to apply for exemptions from some or all of Part 1:
1. CONTACT US with details of your Diploma. We will advise you if it would allow exemptions from all or some modules in Part 1
2. Apply using the button below. On the application form, tick that you are applying for an APL exemption